Welcome to the Clinic Purchasing Group (CPG) Website
We know you have important work to do. Through the Clinic Purchasing Group (CPG), NORCAL Mutual Insurance Company provides specialized medical liability coverage for thousands of community-based healthcare clinicians like you. Our Clinic Coverage is designed to provide you the comprehensive protection and peace of mind you need to focus on what really matters.
Use the tabs above to access useful information about CPG, including our history, board members, coverages and services, claims handling, resources and contact information.
If you're a provider in a CPG clinic, visit the MyNORCAL Log-In page to explore many valuable resources available to you. To set up your MyNORCAL account, call NORCAL Mutual Policyholder Services for immediate assistance
(877) 443-7232. Once you've logged in to your MyNORCAL account, it's easy to find what you need. Just click Risk Solutions, then click the feature you desire.
Here are some of the exclusive resources to which you're entitled:
- Claims Rx Current issues of our monthly risk management publication (with easy, online access to CME credit!), plus an archive of the past year's issues.
- Continuing medical education (CME) courses A wide range of courses that will help you improve patient safety and reduce risk while conveniently earning your CME credit.
- EHR Tools Continuous, up-to-date, user-friendly guidance on EHR issues, trends, implementation, etc.
- DataShield™ Learning Center A complete library of resources on securing sensitive and confidential data, compliance guidelines, responding to an information breach, and much more.
- Risk Management Resource Documents More than 30 state-specific articles on such subject areas as billing, infection control, and physician-patient relationships.