Manage Your Account Online with MyNORCAL
MyNORCAL is the password-protected website where NORCAL Mutual policyholders can access billing and policy documents effective January 1, 2011, or later, as well as risk management & CME resources, and more.
- View billing history and current roster.
- Generate and download Policies, Certificates of Insurance (COIs),
and Letters of Credentialing.
- See Billing Documents, including: Invoices/Billing Statements,
Notice of Cancellations, Billing Plan Summaries and Payment Reminders.
- Review to Policy Documents, including: Declaration Pages,
Endorsement Forms and Past COIs generated after January 1, 2011.
- Make online bill payments with a credit card.
- Update address and/or contact information.
- Request claims loss runs.
In the Risk Solutions section of MyNORCAL, you will find a wealth of useful resources:
- Claims Rx, our monthly risk management publication.
- MyCME Industry-leading CME courses and over 50 resource documents
and sample forms specific to states in which we do business.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Tools Continuous, up-to-date, user-friendly
guidance on EHR issues, trends, implementation, etc.
- DataShield™ Learning Center A library of resources on
securing sensitive and confidential data, compliance guidelines, responding
to an information breach, and more.